Wednesday, April 5, 2023

Our new guessing game

Some snippets of my conversations with Adam last March 22, 2023:

me: you know, mamaya, I will go to the barber shop because my hair is long na.  Adam, do you know what a Barber Shop is?   

Adam:  Yeah.  It is a place where boys get their hair cut. 

me:  Yes, that is correct.  Have you been inside a barber shop? 

Adam:  Yeah, I remember that time.

me:  Yeah, I brought you with me to that barber shop (in Opal Street)  and you were sitting on the bench while the barber cuts my hair. 

Adam:  Yeah, I remember that. 

------ 
We are playing a little game inside the car. We try to guess what is the exact time of our arrival in Adam's school, when I fully stops in front of the school. 

me:  Guess what time we will arrive in your school. 

Adam: (looks at the clock, which says 7.45 am) I think it will be 7.47 

me:  I guess it will be 7.46. 

Adam:  I guess 7.47

me:  we are now very close to your school, so, it will be 7.46 (the clock shows 7.46). 

But at the exact time of our arrival, the clock clicked to 7.47

me:  Oh, Adam, it is 7.47. You are right Adam. 

Adam:  (he just laughed aloud)

He went down the car very happy.

-----------  Posted April 5, 2023 ------------ 

Adam does not want to go to jail with me

Below is part of my conversation with Adam today, April 5, at 8 am .  We just dropped off Ashley in her school. We went back to the UPLB fie...