Wednesday, April 5, 2023

Adam will hug Matteo tightly

Below is part of my conversation with Adam today, March 29. 

me:  Adam, yesterday, you told me that you miss Matteo. Do you remember that? 

Adam:  yeah, I remember that.  When I see Matteo, I will hug him tightly because I love him very much. 

me:  wow.  You will see Matteo in Japan, when we go there in a few months time.  You will see Natasha too.  Will you hug Natasha too? 

Adam:  Yeah. 

========

me:  Adam, what is that?  (I pointed to an armored truck, coming on the opposite lane) 

Adam:  Armored truck. 

me:  What does it contain? 

Adam:  Money!! 

me:  There are also policemen or guards inside the armored truck, and they have guns.  They will shoot at the bad guys if they try to steal the money. 

Adam: Yeah, they should shoot the bad guys because they do bad things. 

=========

me:  Adam, guess what time we will arrive in your school (the time is 7.50 am and we are just 100 meters away from the school)

Adam:  7.50 

me: hmm, maybe 7.51 

Adam:  no, 7.50   hhhhmmmmm  (he makes a sound while we are slowing down and parking) 

me:  wow Adam, you are correct!  we arrived at 7.50. 

Adam:  ha ha ha ha (very happy) 

=========

Adam is developing a high EQ (emotional quotient) and he is verbally expressive about his love and fondness for Matteo.  He likes to hug the people he loves.  He also knows that it is bad to steal money.  🙂

--------  Posted April 5, 2023  ------- 

Adam does not want to go to jail with me

Below is part of my conversation with Adam today, April 5, at 8 am .  We just dropped off Ashley in her school. We went back to the UPLB fie...