Wednesday, April 5, 2023

When I am already 66 years old . . . .

 Below is part of my conversation with Adam today, March 29, 11 am. 

me:  Oh no, my gas level is now very low. Adam, can you see that warning light? 

Adam:  Yeah.  What is that? 

me:  It is warning light, telling me that my gas is too little na. I need to go now to a gas station. 

Adam:  If we ran out of gas, we will be in trouble. The car will not move. 

me:  Yes, we need to go now to a gas station. If we ran out of gas, we will be in trouble. Who will help us? 

Adam:  My daddy will help us. 

me:  Yes, he can come and bring us some gasoline. 

Adam:  No, he cannot give you gasoline from his car to your car. It is not possible. 

me:  No, what I mean is that your daddy will buy gasoline and put it in a container, bring the container to me, and then we will put the gasoline into the tank of my car. 

Adam: Ah OK.  (he now understood how it is done)

============= 

When we are done loading gasoline at the Petron gas station inside UPLB, I started driving, but I noticed that my seat belt is not on. Adam always reminds me to put my seat belt on. 

me:  Oh, I forgot to put on my seat belt. I am becoming forgetful. 

Adam:  Yes, I always remind you to put on your seat belt. 

me:  Yes. Thank you. 

Adam:  When I am already 66 years old, maybe I will always forget to put my seat belt too. 

me:  Hahahahaha  (ang lakas ng tawa ko) 

=========

Adam made me laugh.   He can make a joke na :) 

--------  Posted April 5, 2023 ------- 



Adam does not want to go to jail with me

Below is part of my conversation with Adam today, April 5, at 8 am .  We just dropped off Ashley in her school. We went back to the UPLB fie...