Wednesday, April 5, 2023

Adam misses Matteo, his cousin

Here are some snippets of my conversation with Adam today, March 28, while we were traveling, going to his school:

me:  Adam, did you enjoy your birthday yesterday?

Adam:  Yes, it was fun. I miss Matteo. 

me:  Ahh yes, Matteo, I remember that whenever Matteo was with us, inside this car, he always sing the song "I like to eat, eat, apples and bananas". 

Adam:  I miss him because we love to play together.  Both of us love cars. 

me:  Yeah, because you are both boys, and boys love cars. You have the same interest.

Adam:  When I see Matteo, I will hug him.  We always hug each other.

me:  Is that a group hug? 

Adam:  Yes, we do a group hug. 

me:  But, Matteo called up yesterday, di ba?

Adam:  Yes.  I told him that it is my birthday.

We played a guessing game again. The time is 7.42 am. We are about 120 meters away pa from the school. 

Adam:  I think we will arrive at 7.42 

me:  Maybe, it will be 7.43 because we are not yet near you school. 

Adam:  7.42 

Then, we stopped at exactly 7.42 am. 

me:  Adam, you were right, we arrived exactly at 7.42. 

Adam:  (smiling)  Tomorrow, let us play the guessing game again. 

Then, he went down the car smiling, because he wants to win again tomorrow in our little guessing game 🙂

-------  Posted April 5, 2023  -------

Adam does not want to go to jail with me

Below is part of my conversation with Adam today, April 5, at 8 am .  We just dropped off Ashley in her school. We went back to the UPLB fie...